Obesity is condition in which the body has accumulated too much of fat and a person is said to be morbidly obese when the excess body fat poses a danger to health with related conditions such as Diabetes and Cardiac issues. The normal BMI of an individual ranges between 20-25. A person is termed simply obese when the BMI is above 30 and morbidly obese when the BMI exceeds 40 or more. Growing Obese is a serious metabolic disorder owing to numerous reasons other than consuming fat foods. “It’s always not ‘WHAT’ that is eaten that makes the person obese but its rather WHEN and HOW it was eaten that really matters”
When should you realise that you are becoming obese????
The primary understanding comes when you realise that
- Your body is growing out of shape – tight shirts that do not fit men over the belly and blouses in women that do not fit in the arms.
- When your bowels are disturbed – you do not evacuate regularly or satisfactorily.
- When you are unable to digest foods – Foods even in smaller portions become indigestible an occasional intake of Heavy foods may cause severe abdominal discomfort.
- Bulky feeling within your body – feels like you carry something heavy along with your body and trudging especially when you walk a distance.
- When you feel you are inactive like never before – feeling sleepy more often during the day especially after in taking food. Lack of energy and stamina in performing your day today activities. This is more common in children.
- When your bed mate complains that you snore – Snoring is a very prominent symptom that occurs when you gain weight.
- Your complexion turns darker - you tend to get uneven dark patches over your face and neck.
- When you develop a stiff body – you feel heavy to wake up in the morning from bed and realise your joints and muscles are stiff.
- Disturbed mood and binging - when you are undergoing menopause you tend to feel more hungry and you eat more than what you need without self control. Men under stress eat late night food or munch on snacks.
- When you are unable to perform a routine exercise – you go to the gym workout with great difficulty, but In spite of the workouts, weight loss is not optimum.
Early signs of obesity respond quickly to Nature cure treatments and diet as when compared to chronic cases who have remained obese for many years and might take ample of time to reverse the weight. If you feel that any 5 of the above listed symptoms persist then it’s an early call of your body to treat the condition before it becomes too late and irreversible. You are prone to become obese in the mere future.
WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT CAUSED YOUR OBESITY? HOW TO PREVENT GROWING MORE OBESE? WHICH DIET SUITS YOU BEST? HOW TO REVERSE THE GAINED WEIGHT?
GET TO KNOW YOUR BODY TODAY.....punarvahealthcare